Q: What is ZEST by VARLAH?
A: ZEST by VARLAH is an online 8 week lifestyle program for those who are still young at heart and want to remain that way. ZEST primarily uses your own bodyweight and even household items to get a great workout. There is a wide range of workouts on offer to keep you happy and healthy with Wendi. From strength sessions to dance inspired workouts that will get your soul singing, ZEST also focuses on stretching and mobility to improve your body in 8 short weeks with a multitude of different workouts with one of Australia’s leading senior trainers, Wendi Carroll. You get:
- 24/7 access to stream your complete daily workout videos, 3 days a week for 8 weeks, on any internet-enabled device.
- You can stream your workout in your home or anywhere you can find just 2 metres square of space.
- Trainer Wendi Carroll will take you through every move and every rep, motivating, educating and pushing you safely all the way.
- You get access to a dietician-approved Nutrition Guide and Meal Plan that includes some of Wendi’s own favourite dishes.
- You get daily support from Wendi Carroll and her team of experts.
- Access to health experts, dieticians and fellow ZEST participants to help you stay motivated.
- No gyms needed.
- Under 40 minutes a day of exercise.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- You own it for life! Do it as many times as you like, whenever you like!
Buy ZEST by VARLAH NOW for just $69.95
Q: Do I get a meal plan with ZEST?
A: Yes! ZEST by VARLAH requires you to adhere to an easy-to-follow nutrition plan and pick & mix meal guide that gives you flexibility with your food choices whilst optimising your results on the program.
The best part is you also get a realistic nutrition plan on ZEST by VARLAH so you aren’t deprived of the occasional treat you might like. We allow you to indulge in some of your favourite foods a couple of times a week, have the occasional glass of wine and STILL get results!
Yes, it’s true. You can eat dark chocolate and drink red wine and still completely overhaul your body.
Q: How do I get started with ZEST by VARLAH?
A: To get started with ZEST all you have to do is:
- Log into your account and use the top menu to navigate to the ZEST program page.
- Print up the nutrition guidelines and have a thorough read through. This explains the eating plan you will need to follow for the next 8 weeks and beyond to maintain a healthy and happy body.
- Print the ZEST Fitness Test score sheet
- Grab your exercise mat, sweat towel and water bottle and get ready to start.
- Click on the Day 1 Zest Fitness Test video in the workout video grid and follow the workouts each day.
Q: Do I need to purchase any equipment to do ZEST by VARLAH?
A: No. This program has been designed for you to be able to do in the comfort of your own home utilising the equipment that you already around the house to use. Stairs, couches, seats and even some tins of food can all be used in this program.
However, for convenience for some people, if you were to purchase some light dumbbells (up to 3-4 kgs), that would be of benefit.
Q: How much does ZEST by VARLAH cost?
A: ZEST is available for $69.95 and will be charged to your nominated credit card. This entitles you to unlimited access to ZEST by VARLAH for life. Plenty of time to achieve your goals!
Q: How long do I have access to ZEST by VARLAH?
A: Forever! You only pay once and it’s yours to own for life.
Q: On which devices can I stream ZEST by VARLAH?
A: ZEST can be streamed on any internet enabled desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone that can play HTML5 videos (that’s pretty much everything). You can stream the workout videos anywhere and anytime so there is no excuses; time to get ZEST!
Q: When will I see results?
A: If you are following the nutrition guide exactly as suggested and pushing as safely as you can during the workouts you will see some noticeable improvements and quickly too. You will also notice your strength gains each time you redo your ZEST SCORE test. Compare your tests of Day 1 with the ones you take on Day 56. Results will vary from each individual of course.
Q: Do I have to follow the nutrition plan?
A: If you want the incredible results that ZEST by VARLAH is famous for we highly recommend you follow the nutrition guide. It has been specially formulated to provide you with all the nutrition and energy you need to complete your workouts to the best of your ability.
Q: How do I show off my results?
A: We love seeing the amazing lifestyle transformations of our members! You can tag us on Facebook and Instagram with the tag #ZESTbyVARLAH, post them in the ZEST Forum to share your amazing transformation with your fellow VARLAH community or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How do I get advice and support?
A: The best place to get program and nutrition support and advice is in the Forum! Our qualified trainers and nutritionists answer questions and provide advice. There is also incredible support available from a community of users just like you!
Q: How do I access other programs?
A: We release new programs regularly and we definitely encourage current users to try other workouts to test their body and ability.
Q: How do I change my password?
A: To change your password:
- Log in to your VARLAH account.
- In the top right of the screen, click where it says “Hi” and has your email address.
- Select “Account Info” from the dropdown that opens.
- In the “Plan Details” of the “Account Information” page click “Change Password”
- Enter your new password and press the “Update password” button.
Q: What day should I start the workout?
A: You can start your workout whenever you like however remember that the seventh day of every week is a recovery day so think about what day you would prefer to rest on. We at Team VARLAH like to recover on Sunday so we recommend starting your workouts on a Monday but it’s up to you!
Q: Should I do ZEST by VARLAH if I have health issues?
A: If you have any health issues (such as high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity or a bone or joint problem) or if you are a smoker or if you have experienced chest discomfort whilst exercising in the past you must check with your doctor before starting any workout. If a doctor does not wish you to undertake vigorous exercise then do not begin ZEST by VARLAH until cleared by your doctor.