Q: What is GLOW by VARLAH?
A: GLOW by VARLAH is your online eight-week post-baby exercise program for all mothers new and not-so-new. GLOW uses resistance bands, bodyweight exercises, plus stretching and mobility workouts to transform yourself from the inside-out in eight short weeks.
- 24/7 access to stream your complete daily workout videos, 3 days a week for 8 weeks, on any internet-enabled device.
- You get your preparation week videos to educate and ensure you know exactly where you are and what your body is capable of as you commence your program.
- You can stream your workout in your home or anywhere you can find just two metres square of space.
- Australia’s authority on pre and post natal training, and mother of two, Jen Dugard will take you through every move and every rep, firstly educating you with the latest research and education to help get you moving safely and effectively, than, motivating and pushing you safely all the way.
- You get access to a Nutrition Guide and Meal Plan by Accredited Dietitian.
- You get daily support from Jen Dugard and her team of experts.
- Access to health experts, dieticians and fellow GLOW participants to help you stay motivated.
- No gyms needed.
- Under 40 minutes a day of exercise.
- You own it for life! Do it as many times as you like, whenever you like!
All you need to do is purchase a set of resistance bands.
Buy GLOW by VARLAH NOW for just $69.95
A: Yes! GLOW by VARLAH requires you to adhere to an easy-to-follow nutrition plan and pick & mix meal guide that gives you flexibility with your food choices whilst optimising your results on the program whilst still being able to nurture your beautiful baby.
The best part is you also get some of your favorite treats occasionally on GLOW by VARLAH so you aren’t deprived of the occasional treat you might like. In fact, it’s important you do so to keep it realistic and allows us all to be super mums at the same time. We like you to indulge in some of your favourite foods a couple of times a week, have the occasional glass of wine and STILL get results from the inside and out.
Yes, it’s true. You can eat dark chocolate and drink red wine and still completely transform your body.
A: To get started with GLOW all you have to do is:
- Log into your account and use the top menu to navigate to the GLOW program page.
- Print up the nutrition guide and have a thorough read through. This explains the eating plan you will need to follow for the next 8 weeks and beyond to maintain a healthy and happy body.
- Follow the body progress chart to take your starting measurements and weight. Most importantly, make sure you take your before photos.
- Click on the Day 1 video in the workout video grid and follow the workouts each day.
A: Yes. This is a resistance program that specifically requires tubing. You can purchase tubing either online from the VARLAH shop or from any sports store.
A: GLOW is available for $69.95 and will be charged to your nominated credit card. This entitles you to unlimited access to GLOW by VARLAH for life. Plenty of time to achieve your goals!
A: Forever! You only pay once and it’s yours to own for life.
A: GLOW can be streamed on any internet enabled desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone that can play HTML5 videos (that’s pretty much everything). You can stream the workout videos anywhere and anytime so there is no excuses; time to GLOW!
A: GLOW prioritises becoming healthier and stronger from the inside out first and foremost. If you are following the nutrition guidelines exactly as suggested and pushing as hard as you safely can during the workouts you will see and feel results within a few short weeks.
A: If you want the incredible results that GLOW by VARLAH is famous for we highly recommend you follow the nutrition guide. It has been specially formulated to provide you with all the nutrition and energy you need to complete your workouts (whilst being a busy mum none the less!) to the best of your ability while allowing you to have earned meals and still lose excess body fat and build lean muscle tissue.
A: We love seeing the amazing body transformations of our members! You can tag us on Facebook and Instagram with the tag #GLOWbyVARLAH, post them in the GLOW Forum to share your amazing transformation with your fellow VARLAH community or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A: The best place to get program and nutrition support and advice is in the Forum! Our qualified trainers and nutritionists answer questions and provide advice. There is also incredible support available from a community of users just like you!
A: We release new programs regularly and we definitely encourage current users to try other workouts and programs. Check out VARLAH for all the latest information and access to a library of training programs.
A: To change your password:
- Log in to your VARLAH account.
- In the top right of the screen, click where it says “Hi” and has your email address.
- Select “Account Info” from the dropdown that opens.
- In the “Plan Details” of the “Account Information” page click “Change Password”
- Enter your new password and press the “Update password” button.
A: You can start your workout whenever you like however remember that the seventh day of every week is a recovery day so think about what day you would prefer to rest on. We at Team VARLAH like to recover on Sunday so we recommend starting your workouts on a Monday but it’s up to you!
A: If you have any health issues (such as high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, obesity or a bone or joint problem) , if you are a smoker or you have experienced chest discomfort while exercising in the past you must check with your doctor before starting any workout. If a doctor does not wish you to undertake vigorous exercise then do not begin GLOW by VARLAH until cleared by your doctor.
You should only commence your GLOW by VARLAH program after having the all clear at your 6-week postnatal check up with your doctor, midwife or obstetrician. It is recommended that you wait a minimum of 6-weeks following a vaginal delivery and 8-12 weeks after a c-section.
It is important that you complete your first week of informational videos so that you can travel your post-natal journey safely and effectively. Every ones journey is different and we have designes this program to adapt for wherever you are at – but you are the only one who can ensure you are staying accountable and listening to your body during this time.
We highly recommend that you visit a Women’s Health Physio for additional post-natal screening to ensure you are properly looked after.
A: If you are pregnant and not in the third trimester, please check with your doctor and get clearance before starting any workout. If a doctor does not wish you to undertake GLOW by VARLAH, do not begin until cleared by your doctor.