Q: What is RAW by VARLAH?A: RAW by VARLAH is an online 8 week body transformation program that uses adjustable dumbbells, bodyweight and stretching and mobility workouts to transform your body in 8 short weeks. You get:
- You get 24/7 access to stream your complete daily workout videos, 6 days a week for 8 weeks, on any internet-enabled device.
- You can stream your workout in your home or anywhere you can find just 2 metres square of space.
- Celebrity Trainer Luke Istomin will take you through every move and every rep, motivating and pushing you all the way.
- You get access to a dietician-approved Nutrition Guide and Meal Plan that includes Earned Meals.
- You get daily support from Luke Istomin.
- Access to health experts, dieticians and fellow RAW participants to help you stay motivated.
- No gyms needed.
- Under 40 minutes a day of exercise.
- Results guaranteed or your money back!
- You own it for life! Do it as many times as you like, whenever you like!
All you need to do is purchase a set of adjustable dumbbells.
Buy RAW by VARLAH NOW for just $69.95
Q: Do I get a meal plan with RAW?A: Yes! RAW by VARLAH requires you to adhere to an easy-to-follow nutrition plan and pick & mix meal guide that gives you flexibility with your food choices whilst optimising your results on the program.
The best part is you also get Earned Meals on RAW by VARLAH so you aren’t deprived of the occasional treat you might like. In fact, it’s important you do so to spike your glycogen levels to enhance your performance and results! We allow you to indulge in some of your favourite foods a couple of times a week, have the occasional glass of wine and STILL get results!
Yes, it’s true. You can eat dark chocolate and drink red wine and still completely transform your body.
Q: How do I get started with RAW by VARLAH?A: To get started with RAW all you have to do is:
- Log into your account and use the top menu to navigate to the RAW program page.
- Print up the nutrition guide and have a thorough read through. This explains the eating plan you will need to follow for the next 8 weeks and beyond to maintain a healthy and happy body.
- Print the RAW score sheet and body progress chart.
- Follow the body progress chart to take your starting measurements and weight. Most importantly, make sure you take your before photos.
- Grab your adjustable dumbbells, exercise mat, sweat towel and water bottle and get ready to start.
- Watch the RAW Welcome video. This explains what you should adjust your weights to for a level 1, 2 and 3 weight workout.
- Click on the Day 1 video in the workout video grid and follow the workouts each day.
Q: Do I need adjustable dumbbells to do RAW by VARLAH?A: Yes. This is a resistance program that specifically requires dumbbells that can be adjusted up and down in weight. If you want to do a bodyweight program then check out DICED as this would be best suited for you.
Q: Where do I buy my adjustable dumbbells from?A: You can purchase the dumbbells from our shop HERE. Otherwise most major sporting stores should stock them. If you already have adjustable dumbbells then you’re good to go!
Q: How much does RAW by VARLAH cost?A: RAW is available for $69.95 and will be charged to your nominated credit card. This entitles you to unlimited access to RAW by VARLAH for life. Plenty of time to achieve your goals!
Q: How long do I have access to RAW by VARLAH?A: Forever! You only pay once and it’s yours to own for life.
Q: On which devices can I stream RAW by VARLAH?A: RAW can be streamed on any internet enabled desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone that can play HTML5 videos (that’s pretty much everything). You can stream the workout videos anywhere and anytime so there is no excuses; time to get RAW!
Q: What dumbbells do I need to do RAW by VARLAH? A: Ideally you should have some adjustable dumbbells that range in weight from 2kgs up to 20kgs each hand. If you have your own dumbbells at home, then at least five sets of dumbbells in increments of around 2.5kgs kgs per set. Eg: 2.5kgs, 5kgs, 7.5kgs, 10kgs, 12.5kgs
Q: When will I see results?A: If you are following the nutrition guide exactly as suggested and pushing as hard as you can during the workouts you will see transformation and quickly too. You will also notice your strength gains each time you redo your RAW SCORE test every few weeks. (compare your tests of Day 1 with the ones you take on Day 27 and Day 55). Results will vary from each individual of course.
Q: Do I have to follow the nutrition plan?A: If you want the incredible results that RAW by VARLAH is famous for we highly recommend you follow the nutrition guide. It has been specially formulated to provide you with all the nutrition and energy you need to complete your workouts to the best of your ability while allowing you to have earned meals and still lose body fat and build lean muscle tissue.
Q: How do I show off my results?A: We love seeing the amazing body transformations of our members! You can tag us on Facebook and Instagram with the tag #RAWbyVARLAH, post them in the RAW Forum to share your amazing transformation with your fellow VARLAH community or email them to us at [email protected]!
Q: How do I get advice and support?A: The best place to get program and nutrition support and advice is in the Forum! Our qualified trainers and nutritionists answer questions and provide advice. There is also incredible support available from a community of users just like you!
Q: How do I access other programs?A: We release new programs regularly and we definitely encourage current users to try other workouts to test their body and amaze friends with their results. Once you’ve logged into your account you will see thumbnails of our upcoming and released programs. By clicking the program you’re interested in and following the prompts, you can get access to other training programs.
Q: How do I change my password?A: To change your password:
- Log in to your VARLAH account.
- In the top right of the screen, click where it says “Hi” and has your email address.
- Select “Account Info” from the dropdown that opens.
- In the “Plan Details” of the “Account Information” page click “Change Password”
- Enter your new password and press the “Update password” button.
Q: What day should I start the workout?A: You can start your workout whenever you like however remember that the seventh day of every week is a rest day so think about what day you would prefer to rest on. We at Team VARLAH like to rest on Sunday so we recommend starting your workouts on a Monday but it’s up to you!
Q: Should I do RAW by VARLAH if I have health issues?A: If you have any health issues (such as high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, obesity or a bone or joint problem) , if you are a smoker or you have experienced chest discomfort while exercising in the past you must check with your doctor before starting any workout. If a doctor does not wish you to undertake extreme exercise then do not begin RAW by VARLAH until cleared by your doctor.
Q: Should I do RAW by VARLAH if I am pregnant?A: If you are pregnant, please check with your doctor and get clearance before starting any workout. If a doctor does not wish you to undertake RAW by VARLAH, do not begin until cleared by your doctor.